Help Support ECHS
Contact the Webmaster!
Please put "Attention ECHSWP" in the subject line!
Kristy Sartain - email@example.com
Now you can access PowerSchool wherever you are! Download the app from either iTunes or Google Play.
NCVPS Online Open House
NCVPS Hosts Virtual Open House - Please join the North Carolina Virtual Public School for our Virtual Open House! This online event will be held on http://conta.cc/1oGlpJ0. and is open to parents, students, educators and others interested in online learning. Join us to learn about NCVPS courses, meet with teachers and students, hear about support initiatives, and get all your questions answered about teaching and learning with NCVPS! To register, please visit If you have questions, please contact Mia Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org or919/513-8550 919/513-8550 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting.
Info for students taking VPS classes
Please see the attachment for important information for students taking VPS classes.
Summer Counselor Schedule
This summer, our counselors will be available on certain days to answer scheduling questions. Please see the attached calendar for their summer schedule.
English Summer Reading
ECHS Honors English Reading 2014-2015
Please contact Carrie Sheehan with any questions: email@example.com
1. There is required reading for all Honors/AP levels of English at East Carteret High School.
2. It is the student's responsibility to acquire a copy of the assigned novels. There are copies available daily to check out at ECHS no later than June 11, 2014. After that date, students will need to contact the main office during summer hours.
3. There will be an assessment of the required reading on the first day of class, regardless of semester.
4. Students will NOT be allowed to drop to Standard level English after registration. Classes are full and the schedule is fixed.
5. The required reading is as follows:
Summer Volleyball Open Gym Info
Volleyball Open Gym dates
All open gyms will be from.
All open gyms are optional.
Try-outs will beginat EC from .
If you need to get in touch with Coach Chadwick, his cell number is 241.1319.