Here is a quick tutorial on getting ebooks from NCLive.org.
1) You must have a library card from the Carteret Public Library.
2) Visit http://nclive.org/browse/ebooks. Choose a category to browse for ebooks. You will be prompted for your library. Select Craven-Pamlico-Carteret Library. You will then need to enter your library number.
3) Browse for a book using the navigation on the left or you can search for a specific author or title using the search bar at the top of the page.
4) Once you choose your book, click on Download this eBook on the left hand side. If you do not already have an account, create one now. You can then download the book to your desktop.
5) To pull the ebook to your e-reader, connect your e-reader to your computer, open the drive for your e-reader, then drag the ebook file to your e-reader.
If you have any issues or questions, see Mrs. Batson in the library or e-mail her at email@example.com.